Tag Archives: Firewall
What is a firewall?
A firewall is a software program or piece of hardware that helps screen out hackers, viruses, and worms that try to reach your computer over the Internet. If you can’t start Windows Firewall or you are getting an error, use Microsoft free tool to diagnose and fix problems.
- If you use a computer at home, the most effective and important first step you can take to help protect your computer is to turn on a firewall.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP SP2 or higher have a firewall built-in and turned on by default. (Note: Support for Windows XP ended in April 2014.)
- If you have more than one computer connected in the home, or if you have a small-office network, it is important to protect every computer. You should have a hardware firewall (such as a router) to protect your network, but you should also use a software firewall on each computer to help prevent the spread of a virus in your network if one of the computers becomes infected.
- If your computer is part of a business, school, or other organizational network, you should follow the policy established by the network administrator.
Automatically diagnose and fix problems with Windows Firewall
- Select the Download button on this page.
- In the File Download dialog box, click Run or Open, and then follow the steps in the Windows Firewall Troubleshooter.
- This troubleshooter might be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for versions of Windows in other languages.
- If you’re not on the computer that has the problem, save the troubleshooter to a flash drive or a CD, and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
- Windows Firewall isn’t the default firewall
- Windows Firewall doesn’t start
- Windows couldn’t start Windows Firewall (Service-specific error 5 (0x5))
- Remote Assistance isn’t working because it’s blocked by Windows Firewall
- You’re unable to access shared files and printers because sharing is blocked by Windows Firewall
- BFE service is missing
- Firewall won’t start (Error Code 80070424)
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
Checkpoint Firewall Provider in India
The Check Point Firewall & Compliance Check Software Blade protects endpoints by controlling inbound and outbound traffic and ensuring policy compliance, with centralized management from a single console. Definable zones and security levels protect endpoint systems from unauthorized access. Integrated stealth technology makes endpoints invisible to attackers. This software blade is easily managed by unified Endpoint Security Management.
We are India based Check point dealer, offers various brands of firewall solutions with best price. To know more detail about Check Point firewall contact us.
The desktop firewall protects the integrity of endpoints by regulating inbound and outbound traffic. Definable zones and security levels prevent malware from infecting endpoint systems, block targeted attacks and stop unwanted traffic. Stealth technology makes endpoints invisible to potential attackers. Check Point leverages 17 years of Check Point firewall technology leadership.
With compliance scanning, endpoint systems are scanned for compliance with corporate security policy. Systems failing compliance can be directed to remediation.Administrators can ensure that endpoints are compliant in a number of different areas including:
The Firewall & Compliance Software Blade is centrally managed by the Endpoint Policy Management Software Blade, enabling central policy administration, enforcement and logging from a single, user-friendly console. Centralized management offers unmatched leverage and control of security policies and multiple deployment options offer easy installation and minimize user impact, for a reduced overall cost of operations.
Integrated into Check Point Software Blade Architecture
Endpoint Security Software Blades from Check Point bring unprecedented flexibility, control and efficiency to the management and deployment of endpoint security. Choose from six Software Blades to deploy only the protection you need, with the freedom to increase security at any time from a single central management console.
Checkpoint Firewall Price in India
|620 Next Generation Threat Prevention Security Appliance
The Check Point 620 appliance is an all-inclusive security appliance for small businesses (of up to 10 users). Built on the Software Blades Architecture, the 620 Appliance offers the same enterprise-class Check Point security that is used by all of the Fortune 100; on a compact desktop form factor.
640 Next Generation Threat Prevention Security Appliance
680 Next Generation Threat Prevention Security Appliance
The Check Point 680 appliance is an all-inclusive security appliance for small businesses (of up to 50 users). Built on the Software Blades Architecture, the 680 Appliance offers the same enterprise-class Check Point security that is used by all of the Fortune 100; on a compact desktop form factor.
770 Next Generation Threat Prevention, support and services bundle
The Check Point 770 appliance is an all-inclusive security appliance for medium size businesses. The 770 Appliance offers the same enterprise-class Check Point security that is used by all of the Fortune 100; on a compact desktop form factor.
790 Next Generation Threat Prevention, support and services bundle
The Check Point 790 appliance is an all-inclusive security appliance for medium size businesses. The 790 Appliance offers the same enterprise-class Check Point security that is used by all of the Fortune 100; on a compact desktop form factor.
For more details just call or email us on
Phone:+91 120 649 8887