Barracuda Firewall Virtual License F10 Insights Subscription 1 Month
Barracuda Firewall Virtual License F50 Insights Subscription 1 Month
Barracuda Firewall Virtual License F100 Insights Subscription 1 Month
Barracuda Firewall Virtual License F250 Insights Subscription 1 Month
Barracuda Firewall Virtual License F1000 Insights Subscription 1 Month
Barracuda Firewall Virtual License F2000 Insights Subscription 1 Month
CloudGen Firewall Licensing
The Barracuda CloudGen Firewall supports various platforms. Licensing differs according to the platform the firewall is deployed on. Single licenses for the CloudGen Firewall and Control Center are bound to the MAC address of the first network interface.
Base Licensing and Subscriptions
The CloudGen Firewall base license gives you a next-generation firewall with the following features:
- Application Control reporting
- SSL Inspection (available on all models, except F10 and F100)
- WAN Optimization (compression, Traffic Intelligence, QoS, data caching)
- Unlimited number of VPN clients (client-to-site, TINA, and IPsec VPN)
Management Options: How to manage licenses?
You can manage your Barracuda CloudGen Firewall individually as a stand-alone box or centrally via a Firewall Control Center (CC). There are two different kinds of license management concepts available:
- Single Licensing (F, VF, TSF, VFC) – Per-box license: This license is bound to the serial number or MAC address of the hardware. A ‘non-managed, stand-alone box’ is always single licensed. But single-licensed boxes can also be managed via a CC. Nevertheless, each license belongs specifically to one appliance. We refer to this as a ‘managed, single-licensed box’.
- Enterprise Licensing (Fp, VFp, TSFp, VFCp) – a.k.a. Pool Licensing – Enterprise license (pool or float license): This license lets you centrally license and manage multiple boxes with one master license. Enterprise licensing can therefore only be used in conjunction with a Firewall Control Center. The pool license is bound to the customer account number and the CC’s ID (i.e., CC Master ID). A box licensed in this way is referred to as a ‘managed, pool-licensed box’.
A CloudGen Firewall hardware appliance is bound to a license on activation. If the appliance must be replaced (RMA), the existing license will be transferred to the replacement unit. There are no capacity restrictions for hardware appliances. The only restriction is the system performance of the hardware itself. An unlimited number of protected IP addresses, SSL VPN users, and HTTP proxy users (Virus Scanner and Web Security Gateway) is possible. The functionality of SSL VPN and SSL Inspection is included with every CloudGen Firewall, except for the F10, F100, and F101 models.
Virtual and Software Models
Virtual systems are classified by a ‘capacity’ number in the model name, which defines the number of protected firewall IPs, SSL VPN users, VPN users, and HTTP Proxy users (Virus Scanner). This number is enforced for all smaller models of the virtual appliance (CloudGen Firewall VF10 – VF500). CloudGen Firewalls VF1000 to VF8000 do not set a software limit to the number of protected IP addresses; the capacity number still applies as a sizing recommendation. Depending on the model number, they are also limited by the number of CPU cores that can be used. You must assign the correct number of CPU to your CloudGen Firewall or Control Center Vx. If you assign more CPU cores than covered by the license, the license state will be displayed as expired.
Legacy phion licenses do not distinguish between virtual and hardware licenses and also differ from Barracuda VF licenses. Users behind the HTTP Proxy service and client-to-site VPN users are not factored into the capacity number. Legacy phion licenses require an additional license for client-to-site VPN.
If you cannot adjust the number of CPU cores in your hypervisor, it might be necessary to configure the bootloader to use the number of licensed CPU cores.
Buy Barracuda Firewall License Online From Firewall Firm’s IT Monteur Store
Sales Number : +91 95 8290 7788
Support Number : +91 94 8585 7788
Sales Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Email : email@example.com