|CHECK POINT HARMONY ANTIVIRUS END POINTS
Harmony Endpoint* provides comprehensive endpoint protection at the highest security level, crucial to avoid security breaches and data compromise.
All the Endpoint Protection You Need
Harmony Endpoint is a complete endpoint security solution built to protect the remote workforce from today’s complex threat landscape. It prevents the most imminent threats to the endpoint such as ransomware, phishing or drive-by malware, while quickly minimizing breach impact with autonomous detection and response. This way, your organization gets all the endpoint protection it needs, at the quality it deserves, in a single, efficient, and cost-effective solution.
KEY PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Complete endpoint protection: prevent the most imminent threats to the endpoint.
- Fastest recovery: Automating 90% of attack detection, investigation, and remediation tasks
- Best TCO: All the endpoint protection you need in a single, efficient and cost-effective solution
UNIQUE PRODUCT CAPABILITIES
- Advanced behavioral analysis and machine learning algorithms shut down malware before it inflicts damage
- High catch rates and low false positives ensure security efficacy and effective prevention
- Automated forensics data analysis offers detailed insights into threats
- Full attack containment and remediation to quickly restore any infected systems
Complete Endpoint Protection
Prevent the Most Imminent Threats to the Endpoint
– Block malware coming from web browsing or email attachments before it reaches the endpoint, without impacting user productivity. Every file received via email or downloaded by a user through a web browser is sent to the Threat Emulation sandbox to inspect for malware. Files can also be sanitized using a Threat Extraction process (Content Disarm & Reconstruction technology) to deliver safe and cleaned content in milliseconds.
Gain runtime protection against ransomware, malware, and file-less attacks, with instant and full remediation, even in offline mode. Once an anomaly or malicious behavior is\ detected, Endpoint Behavioral Guard blocks and remediates the full attack chain without leaving malicious traces. Anti-Ransomware identifies ransomware behaviors such as encrypting files or attempts to compromise OS backups and safely restores ransomware-encrypted files automatically. Harmony Endpoint uses a unique vaulted space locally on the machine that is only accessible to Check Point signed processes – in case the malware attempts to perform a shadow copy deletion, the machine will not lose any data.
– Phishing Protection – Prevent credential theft with Zero-Phishing® technology that identifies and blocks the use of phishing sites in real-time. Sites are inspected and if found malicious, the user is blocked from entering credentials. Zero-phishing® even protects against previously unknown phishing sites and corporate credential re-use.
Automating 90% of Attack Detection, Investigation, and Remediation Tasks
- Automated attack containment and remediation: the only Endpoint Protection solution that automatically and completely remediates the entire cyber kill chain. Once an attack has been detected, the infected device can be automatically quarantined to prevent lateral infection movement and restored to a safe state.
- Auto-generated forensic reports: providing detailed visibility into infected assets, attack flow, correlation with the MITRE ATT&CK™ Framework. The Forensics capability automatically monitors and records endpoint events, including affected files, processes launched, system registry changes, and network activity, and creates a detailed forensic report. Robust attack diagnostics and visibility support remediation efforts, allowing system administrators and incident response teams to effectively triage and resolve attacks.
- Threat Hunting: powered by enterprise-wide visibility and augmented by globally shared threat intelligence from hundreds of millions of sensors, collected by ThreatCloud™. With the Threat Hunting capability, you can set queries or use predefined ones to identify and drill down into suspicious incidents, and take manual remediation actions.
Best Total Cost of Ownership
All The Endpoint Protection You Need In a Single, Efficient and Cost-Effective Solution
One single, unified agent for EPP, EDR, VPN, NGAV, data, and web-browsing protection, so your organization can streamline processes and reduce TCO.
Full flexibility to meet your specific security and compliance requirements.
- Managed either on-premises or via a cloud service, Harmony Endpoint offers easy-to-use, robust functionality and fast deployment to meet your requirements.
- Supporting Windows, macOS, Linux operating systems
- VDI capability (desktop instance emulation on a remote server), supporting VMWare Horizon, Citrix PVS/MCS
- The recently updated Harmony Endpoint Installer allows seamless upgrades, rollbacks with no reboots or disruption for the end-users.
- Developer protection support – to help protect developers without integrating the continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) or integrated development environment (IDE).
Build on Check Point Infinity, the first consolidated security architecture designed to resolve the complexities of growing connectivity and inadequate security, delivering full protection and threat intelligence across networks, clouds, endpoints, mobile devices, and IoT.
|HARMONY ENDPOINT PACKAGES
|Data Protection – includes Full Disk Encryption and Removable Media Encryption, including Access Control and Port Protection
Harmony Endpoint Basic – includes Anti-Malware, Anti-Ransomware, Zero-day Phishing, Advanced Threat Prevention, & Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Harmony Endpoint Advanced – includes Harmony Endpoint Basic, plus Threat Emulation and Threat Extraction
Harmony Endpoint Complete – includes Harmony Endpoint Advanced, plus Data Security (Full Disk and Media Encryption)
Note: Endpoint Compliance is provided with all packages
|Content Disarm & Reconstruction (CDR) across email and web
|Removes exploitable content, reconstructs files to eliminate potential threats and delivers sanitized content to users in a few seconds
|Cloud & On-Prem Management
|NGAV: Runtime Detection and Protection
|Corporate Credential Protection
|Detection of corporate credentials reuse on external sites
|Collection of all raw and detected events on the endpoint, enabling advanced queries, drilldown and pivoting for proactive threat hunting and deep investigation of the incidents