OmniAccess Stellar Access Point 1331
Next generation digital enterprise demands business agility, seamless mobility and secure IoT-enabled infrastructure to empower business transformation through continuous innovation.
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1331 architecture addresses the demands of next generation digital enterprises by delivering a visionary, distributed Wi-Fi architecture with centralized management and policy control. It enforces security at every step starting at the network edge.
- Unparalleled experience for connectivity, coverage, and performance for the modern IoT connected enterprise.
- Simplified IT operations – single software version for deployment of APs in three modes.
- Provides enhanced security with WPA3, improving Wi-Fi security with 192-bit security suite.
- Integrated Bluetooth/Zigbee enabling location and building automation services
- Powered with four built-in radios, two radios 2.4Ghz/5Ghz band serving high density Wi-Fi clients
- Deliver enterprise grade security and scale with simplicity
- Security enforced at every step allowing unparalleled scale in network capacity.
- Cloud enabled OmniVista Cirrus Network Management as a Service.
- Powers a secure, resilient and scalable cloud-based network management platform
- Hassle-free network deployment and easy service rollout with advanced analytics.
- On-premises deployment with OmniVista 2500 Network Management System (NMS)
- Simplified plug-and play deployment, zero-touch provisioning, and role-based management access
- Built-in customizable captive portal.
- Quality of service (QoS) for unified communication apps
- Supports finely tuned, parameters to differentiate and provide appropriate QoS for each application
- RF management
- RDA technology automatically assigns channels (DFS) and power settings (TPC)
- Ensures access points stay clear of all radio frequency interference (RFI) sources to deliver reliable, high-performance WLAN.