OmniAccess Stellar Access Point 1351
Next generation mobility and IoT-enabled networks require very dense, high-capacity access points.
The 802.11ax premium high-end OmniAccess Stellar AP1351 is designed to provide the superior mobile experiences your users expect and need. With its 802.11ax technology, the AP1351 accommodates the demands created by IoT-enabled networks and next generation mobile devices.
- Enables a visionary distributed Wi-Fi architecture with centralized management and policy control.
- Provides enhanced security with WPA3.
- Can be deployed in three different modes, all through a single version of software, simplifying IT operations.
- Supports fine-tuned, Quality of Service (QoS) parameters to differentiate and provide appropriate QoS for each application.
- Radio Dynamic Adjustment (RDA) technology automatically assigns channels and power settings.
- 802.11 ax (Wi-Fi 6) high-efficiency features
- Can be managed by the on-premises Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista Network Management System
- Cloud-enabled with OmniVista Cirrus Network Management as a Service